The first one on the list is Medicaid and it was a disaster because under Obama some people were paying more for this then their own mortgages and couldn’t afford to carry it on.
Improper Payments and Eligibility http://www.johnlocke.org/update/problems-in-medicaid-part-1/
Tax dollars that are improperly spent on ineligible patients or wasted on non-medical spending is one notable problem with the Medicaid program. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) defines improper payments as “payments that did not meet statutory, regulatory, administrative, or other legally applicable requirements and may be overpayments or underpayments.” According to the GAO, nearly ten percent or $36.2 billion of federal Medicaid expenditures in 2018 was improperly spent. CMS estimates that improper payments in 2019 have skyrocketed to $57 billion, a 57 percent increase in just one year.
Furthermore, there appeared to be a concerted effort by the Obama administration to turn a blind eye to what was going on in state Medicaid programs following the beginning of Medicaid expansion under Obamacare. Dr. Aaron Yelowitz of the University of Kentucky and former Special Assistant to the Trump administration’s Economic Council explain:
The Obama administration did not perform Medicaid eligibility audits for fiscal years 2014-2017. Instead, it simply plugged the eligibility rate from the pre-Obamacare era into its improper payment calculations. This change would tend to hide any increases in improper enrollments that may have accompanied the implementation of ObamaCare’s Medicaid expansion. Indeed, other evidence suggests severe eligibility errors and problems accompanied the Medicaid expansion. As a result, the 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 reports likely underestimate the true extent of Medicaid improper payments because they use pre-ObamaCare data to describe what was happening under ObamaCare.
Now I am not knocking the fact that broadband needs to roll out to rural areas nor am I knocking the need to start modernising the United States of America and its infrastructure, but this is happening before they are giving out the cheques for those who are totally struggling with the economic fallout due to Covid.
The Biden administration is now putting up corporate tax from 21 to 28% and stating that this will create millions of jobs, but we all know that businesses will cut employment to cope with this 33% increase in costs and that rather than make millions of jobs it will cost millions. It is strange as Donald Trump managed to create millions of jobs for more Hispanics, women, and black people and yet Orange Man Bad couldn’t do anything right as far as some of you were concerned, and by backing Biden there will be a cost to pay and this will be made payable over the next 15 years. Yep, 15 years he has saddled the Americans with this debt and this will not be the last, and it is the young people of today who will have to take up their share of this payment and in a way the adults voting for Biden and Harris have saddled them with a debt that they did not run up.
The White House has said that individuals and families earning less than $400,000 per year will not see their taxes increase under the president’s plans. However, analysts project that hiking the corporate rate would indirectly hit people under that threshold through higher utility bills and hits to retirement savings accounts.
- Another $170 billion will go to electric car production. There will be some Solyndra-like failures as cronies get the contracts. (The facts of this are listed below)
- Biden also wants Congress to authorize $45 billion for eliminating all lead pipes and service lines (I got rid of my lead pipes and any improvement is a good one, but what are the areas they are doing it in)
- $100 billion for expanding high-speed broadband to rural areas,
- $100 billion for modernizing the U.S. electric grid,
- and more than $200 billion to “produce, preserve, and retrofit” affordable housing with an eye toward energy efficiency and climate change. [Totally unnecessary and it will do nothing for the climate]. I.e. solar panels and who will be the friend to get these contracts?
- The plan calls for expanded access to long-term care services under Medicaid, which the White House expects to open additional [union] job opportunities. (Medicaid rose considerably when Obama tried to do this and resulted in more people than ever not being able to afford it). The only way to is to create what is the equivalent of our NHS and use the national insurance to pay for it. That would be fair and free at the point of contact.
- Biden called on Congress to put $35 billion toward climate-related research and development, $50 billion into semiconductor manufacturing and research, and more than $50 billion to try to increase access to capital for domestic manufacturing. Here’s what’s in Part I of about a five trillion dollar ‘infrastructure’ bill (independentsentinel.com)
|Here’s what’s in Part I of about a five trillion dollar ‘infrastructure’ bill |
President Biden’s infrastructure plan to be rolled out today is only part I of about a five trillion dollar package. Part I is a $2.25 trillion boondoggle to overhaul the nation’s infrastructure of roads and bridges with billions going to retrofitting housing and transit in accordance with the bizarre Green New Deal and to provide reparations. http://www.independentsentinel.com
The Solyndra failure happened under the watch of Barak Obama and Joe Biden and it seems like he is going to carry on that failure:
Here are eight facts about the Barack Obama Solyndra scandal:
1. In 2009, the California-based green energy solar panel manufacturer Solyndra received a $535 million loan. The stimulus-funded loan, which was originally applied for in 2006 under the Bush Administration, was guaranteed by the Department of Energy.
2. While visiting Solyndra in May of 2010, President Barack Obama claimed Solyndra was “leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.”
3. In August of 2011, The Washington Post reported that Solyndra shut down, “leaving 1,100 people out of work and taxpayers obligated for $535 million in federal loans.” According to Solyndra Chief Executive Brian Harrison, “Regulatory and policy uncertainties made it impossible to raise capital to quickly rescue the operation.”
4. The Solyndra controversy was elevated to a scandal when it was revealed that Office of Management and Budget officials felt pressured to approve the loan, despite an awareness of Solyndra’s financial instability. ABC News reported, “The deal later came under scrutiny from independent government watch dogs and members of Congress, which said the administration had bypassed key taxpayer protections in a rush to approve the funds — claims the administration has denied.”
5. Reporter Chris Good from The Atlantic wrote, “If White House officials handled taxpayer dollars irresponsibly for the sake of promoting Obama’s signature piece of legislation at the time, it would constitute a potential ethical lapse that resonates with criticisms against the stimulus and ballooning deficits.”
6. Questions about potential political motivations behind the special treatment of the Solyndra loan further fueled the green energy scandal. The Week reported, “The family foundation of billionaire George Kaiser, an Obama fundraiser, is one of Solyndra’s big investors. The GOP says that Team Obama interfered to speed up the loan approval, cutting short due diligence so that Vice President Joe Biden could announce the loan at the Sept. 4, 2009, groundbreaking of a new Solyndra factory being financed by that government cash.”
7. Newly appointed White House Ebola response coordinator Ron Klain was previously Joe Biden’s chief of staff. According to The Washington Post, Klain “dismissed auditor’s concerns about Solyndra’s solvency, reasoning that all innovative companies come with risk.”
8. Thomas Pyle of U.S. News wrote an article on the issuance of new loan guarantees to additional green companies despite the Solyndra scandal. “Now here we are, $535 billion in wasted taxpayer dollars later, and it seems that the administration is intent on going full speed ahead. In fact, the president recently said in an interview that the Solyndra deal was ‘a good bet.’ Talk about a disconnect.”
To put it into context the company involved was already having financial issues and were not financially healthy which should have sent out a huge red flag, but it didn’t, and it seems that Biden is going straight back into the Obama policies. Obama was not kidding when he said that Biden was his plant to just to be the front face of the President and that Obama will be pulling the strings.
In the midst of all of this, Obama hasn’t had positive things to say about his political puppet, Joe Biden. According to leaked conversations, Obama doesn’t think that Biden is mentally up to the task of being president. He also doesn’t care in the slightest, since Obama plans to be running the show from behind the scenes.
According to Politico, Obama told an unnamed Democrat during the 2020 primary campaign, in which he declined to endorse any candidate: “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f–k things up.” and folks he hit the ground running on that one.
|Obama Privately Admits Biden is Barely Up for the Job, Pulling Strings Behind the Scene to Help Him – US Politics and News |
This election is shaping up to be a total sham. If you thought 2016 was bad, you might want to sit down. It turns out that the entire Democratic primary is really being masterminded by one man: former president Barack Obama. When you peel back the layers, you see that Biden is the perfect nominee […] http://www.conservativeworldnews.com
I hope as many Americans will read my blog as the Mainstream Media especially the likes of CNN are not telling you the truth and not holding Biden and Harris to account for failures. This is going to be such a shock to the United States of America when they have gotten over their Trump derangement syndrome and look around and see just what a mess these two and Obama have made, and you will be the ones to pay for it as your taxes will be going up and the value of your dollar in your pocket going down as the projects they are going to start will not be seen to the end it never is, and all it will do as we have seen before is that a few well connected friends will get the financial payoff and the cost given to the many.