Saw this and decided, as far as I am concerned , it was worth sharing……
“My problem is that I detest injustice and people who wish the worst. …..
So, here’s are a few facts about Dominic Cummings:
- For months (long before his alledged joy ride to Durham), he has been the target of death threats and harassment; why? Because he is seen as the man behind Brexit; the man who has upset 16m people. We all know about the protests, the court cases and the character assassinations. Well, for all you Brexiteers out there; this man is the target for delivering 17.4m wishes; is it fair to be persecuted for being good at your job?
He lives in Islington; Corbyn’s constituency; guess how popular he is there. ….
So, would you leave your ill spouse and son in that environment….
2.He is classed as a key worker; therefore allowed to travel. As a key worker why wasn’t he tested for Covid when he had been in close contact with 3 known cases. What makes Piers Morgan more important than him?
- Yes, he drove to Barnard Castle to see if he was well enough for a 5 hour drive…. under the rules he was allowed out once a day. He is also a key worker and was needed back at his job
- Why didn’t he tell his boss the PM…. would you need to tell your boss you had an emergency at home if he was ill in bed. I wouldn’t; in business it’s called an executive decision; you inform someone to pass a message on.
- He drives back to the same threats and harassment, but then finds an agreement between the EU and Downing St has been put in place by back stabbing civil servants; God, how these people must have felt when he got back and the PM didn’t die
- There is a lot out there from Labour MPs about one rule for him (which he never broke), and one for everyone else; but where are they crucifying:
Ian Blackford who, drove 618 miles to Skye when he has a tax payer funded home in London; this man claims almost £250000/yr in expenses. It was expressively forbidden to drive to the outer Islands, but he did – in his own words to get out of virus ridden London.
Stephen Kinnock who drove nearly 200 miles from South Wales to London to give his poor father a card (think a ditty is coming on….)
Vaughan Gethin; Welsh Health Minister told Wales they must stay at home, no picnics in the park. He went straight from his podium to the chip shop and had a family picnic, yes, guess where; the forbidden park
The MP who went to a funeral with 100 others.
Corbyn; who despite being 70 refused to isolate
Where is the media and public outrage over these deliberate, unnecessary breaches. And before someone says Dominic Cummings made the rules; think again…. he may have suggested them, but Parliament passed them into law; so every MP who has breached them also voted to pass them and therefore broke their own law.
Dominic Cummings is a private citizen who is being crucified by the media and by stirring up public hatred and hysteria for political ends.
Whether you agree or disagree please bear in 5 mind these are facts